From South of La Jolla (Tijiuana):
Take 5 North. Exit La Jolla Parkway. La Jolla Parkway will become Torrey Pines Road. Stay on La Jolla Parkway / Torrey Pines Road until it dead ends into Girard. Take a left on Girard and Right on Pearl.
From North of La Jolla (Oceanside):
Exit La Jolla Village Drive and turn Right. Turn Left on Torrey Pines Road. Turn Left on Girard and Right on Pearl.
Take the 52 West. The 52 will become La Jolla Parkway / Torrey Pines Road. Stay on La Jolla Parkway / Torrey Pines Road until it dead ends into Girard. Take a Left on Girard and Right on Pearl.
From Pacific Beach:
Head North on Mission Blvd. Turn Left on La Jolla Blvd. and Right on Pearl Street.
Club Info information:
– All Shows are 21 and older with ID and 2 drink minimum
– There are NO Refunds or Exchanges
– Hecklers will be asked to leave
TICKETS & INFO
Buy tickets, here on our website
All shows are 21 & up, with Valid ID *If your ID is foreign then you also need your passport with you, this is CALIFORNIA LAW not our Policy. All shows have 2 drink minimum requirement per person.
For additional ticket info and questions please email
PASSES & DISCOUNTS
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter or sign up for our email list above, for special promotions & discounts. NO passes, coupons or discounts accepted on Saturday 7:30pm show. Do you serve food?”We only serve hot fresh popped pop corn and there are numerous restaurants within walking distance of the club”Is there a Dress Code?”Yes, you must wear clothes. Most people dress casual.”Do you sell Gift Certificates?”No.”Where can I park?”Parking in La Jolla is on the street. There is not much competition for nightlife in La Jolla so it’s not difficult to find.”Can I reserve a table?”No, seating is First Come First Served. If you want a specific seat or table then get here right when we open the doors.”How long do you hold a reservation for a Wed, Thur, or Sun show?”We’ll hold your reservation until the start of the show. Fair warning though: if you arrive at the club less than 15 minutes before the show starts we cannot guarantee that your seats will all be together. We will have them inside the showroom, but they will be split up.”Do I have to drink alcohol as part of the 2 drink minimum?”No, you do not have to purchase alcohol for the 2 drink minimum. It can be juice, coffee, soda, water, or one of our speciality virgin beverages.”What type of language can I expect?”The Comedy Store is an uncensored club. Shows run the gamut from “clean” to “blue””
Open Mic Policy:
*OPEN MIC has been temporarily discontinued, we hope to have Open Mics again soon. Below is the general info for when we do resume our Open Mic.
- Our Open Mic Night is on Wednesdays (with exception to Special Events) from 7-8pm, followed by The Best of San Diego showcase from 8-10pm. We open our doors at 6:45pm and there is NO COVER CHARGE for either show (2 drink minimum per person still applies).
- To sign up for Open Mic Night, call 858-454-9176 between 12-4pm on the Wednesday you’d like to perform and submit your name. Names are drawn at random to determine the lineup, so call back after 4:30pm to confirm that your name was selected. Sets are 3 minutes long, with a two-minute warning light. The Open Mic starts promptly at 7pm, so make sure you are there on time or you will miss your spot.
- Admission is free, so please invite your friends and family to be “your audience” 2 drink minimum is still enforced.
- There is no filming or flash photography inside the showroom. If you are caught doing either of these then you’ll be banned from performing here at the club.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional info